Tour brief description
A combination of extreme activities, culture, local traditions, traditional bread baking masterclass! This seven-day exciting tour to Biblical Armenia covers: zipline, Via ferrata, horseback riding, rope park in the Armenian Switzerland- Tavush region, paragliding in Lake Sevan or Aparan reservoir, off road trips, World’s longest cable car (Guinness 2010), must see sights and hidden pearls of Armenia and local houses.
- Comfortable Transport (driver’s discounted meals are included)
- Accommodation in Yerevan (if selected)
- Professional Tour Guide (guide’s and discounted meals included)
- Armenian bread baking ceremony, unlimited traditional sandwiches (fresh bread, homemade cheese, greens)
- Entrance Fee to all the mentioned places
- A bottle of Water per day
- Lunch (10 € per person per day) Appetizers/ Main Dish/ Dessert/ Still or Sparkling water/ tea or coffee
- Dinner (12 € per person) Appetizers/Soup/ Main Dish/ Dessert/ Still or Sparkling water/ tea or coffee/ one glass of wine
- Airport transfers 7 € per person per transfer
Need a tour guide service? Need an Airport Transfer? Want us to include the meals?
Additional info: Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cancellation policy: Your paid amount will be refunded without any cancellation fee if you cancel the trip 48 hours before the trip starts. There is a 50 percent cancellation fee if you cancel within 2 days- of the tour.
Number of minimum participants-1