Airport pick up
The driver will welcome you at the airport and will accompany you to the hotel.
Yerevan-city walking tour-Garni temple- Symphony of Stones-Geghard monastery-Yerevan
After breakfast get acquainted with the capital of Armenia. You will have a nice walking tour in the city center. Once you finish the walking tour, drive to Garni pagan temple, walk to the gorge of the Azat river to see the extraordinary stone formation, which looks like an Organ (musical instrument) . Drive to Geghard cave-monastery. Don’t miss the chance to have lunch at a local family’s place before you drive back to Yerevan.
After breakfast at the hotel, head to the biblical Mount Ararat , where you will visit one of the most important places for the Christian World-Khor Virap. Situated at the slopes of Mt. Ararat, it becomes more special. Continue your way to Noravank. Here you will see the extraordinary architecture of the XIII c monastery surrounded with reddish rocks. Don’t miss your chance to taste local wines (optional) . After wine tasting and lunch, drive to Lake Sevan-the second largest mountain lake in the world. On your way to Sevan have a stop at a medieval caravanserai enjoy the view.
Overnight in Yerevan
Free Day suggesstion: Yerevan-Gyumri -Yerevan Optional tour
After breakfast,drive to Gyumri. Start the city walking tour. Explore the historic center of the second largest city of Armenia. Gyumri is a city of art and crafts. It has a big number of interesting museums and galleries. You can get acquainted with the XIX-XX century Gyumri’s daily life, crafts and art in Dzitoghtsyans’ museum, don’t miss Aslamazyan sisters gallery to feel the colors of Armenia. The cobweb museum is also unique. One should definitely visit it, get acquainted with the author of the art works, who will be your guide in his gallery.
Overnight in Yerevan
Transfer to the Airport
|Number of days
|Cultural tour, Guided tour, UNESCO, History, Nature, Adventure,
|Tour Guide service
|Comfortable vehicles according to the number of participants
|Double Occupancy, Single Occupancy
|Dinner, Lunch, No meals
Accommodation upon your choice in the booking bar
- Professional Tour guide service
- Comfortable Transport and Professional Driver
- Daily water
- Entrance fee to Garni temple
- Airplane ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Guests’ meals
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- For visa free countries’ list Click here
- Are you from Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, UAE or another country which requires an upon arrival or e-visa? Click here
NB🔺 In the period of the Pandemic only E-Visa is available!
- Always have sunglasses
- Always have a SPF cream (sun cream)
- Always have a jacket with you, as in the mountainous regions it can be cool
- Respect the local customs (when entering a Church, cover your head, don’t wear too open clothes, don’t speak loudly in the Monasteries and the Museums
- Please, don’t drink alcoholic drinks in the transport provided
- Please, don’t smoke in the transport provided
- Tips to the waiters, drivers, and the guides are welcomed (10% of the service )
Payments are made through the Virtual POS-Terminal, operated by Ameria Bank (Bank of the Year 2020 in Armenia according to Financial Times’s The Banker. The highest benchmark in banking is Ameriabank’s 7th Bank of the Year award.